CLT is pleased to offer tours of the Airport to school-aged groups and community organizations.
The Tour Program aims to showcase careers in aviation to interested youth at one of the busiest airports in the world.
Tours may be requested by emailing email@example.com or by calling 704-359-4636.
__Please review the following information before making your tour request: __
- Airport tours are offered on a first come, first serve basis.
- For everyone participating in the tour, the Airport must receive the FULL legal name of each person and any and all prior full names if they have been legally changed. Anyone over 18 years of age must bring a government issued, photo identification.
- Tours are aimed at students from grades 8-10 but some accommodations can be made at the discretion of the Airport.
- Tours are offered on Tuesdays (excluding holidays and busy travel weeks) from 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Tour groups must be AT LEAST 10 people with a maximum of 17. (15 students + 2 chaperones)
- Tour request must be made at least 14 business days before the requested tour date.
- The Airport reserves the right to change the tour to fit the operational needs of the Airport.
- The Airport reserves the right to cancel the tour at any time for any reason.
- The Airport Tour includes a bus tour of the airfield, a basic overview of Airport history and operations, including construction and development overview, security operations and airline check-in process.
- If you request a meal during a tour, the Airport will make the arrangements with the concessionaire partner HMS Host. HOWEVER, the group will be responsible for payment.