Lost & Found
Items left behind at CLT are turned in to different agencies depending on where they were found. Please complete and submit the Lost & Found Reporting Form so the Airport can better assist you in locating your lost item(s). If in doubt, please contact each agency individually.
- Aircraft or Boarding Area – the airline you flew with (Baggage Services numbers for each airline are listed below.)
- Security Checkpoint – TSA Lost and Found, 704-916-2200
- Restaurants and Food Court – HMSHost, 704-359-4997
- Retail Stores – The Paradies Shops, 704-359-1890
- All other areas – CLT Airport Lost and Found, 704-359-8765, or submit the Lost & Found Reporting Form.
The Airport Lost and Found office is located in Baggage Claim Zone B and is staffed seven days a week from 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. If contacting the office after 6 p.m. please leave a message including:
- Your contact information (name, phone number and e-mail address)
- Date and location the item was lost or last seen
- Description of the item (if it is a cell phone, please leave the cell phone number, the carrier and brand of the phone)
If your item has been located, the office administrator will contact you to arrange pick up. You will not be contacted if the item was not turned in. Items that remain unclaimed for 30 days will become the property of the City of Charlotte.